I. Love. Stocking. Stuffers. LOVE LOVE LOVE. When we were kids, while my siblings and I were waiting for our parents to wake up on Christmas morning, we were always aloud to dig into the stockings first. I loved unwrapping all of the tiny presents one by one, piling them up, and checking to make sure I got a cooler color lip gloss than my sister. As I’ve become a grown up (sigh), my affection for these little socks filled with surprises always makes me feel like a kid again. This year, I can’t wait to help Santa stuff the stockings with some eco-friendly options wrapped in some recycled, socially-conscious paper from Green Field Paper Company.
1. Global Teas: organic, lots of flavor options, and they donate $1 from every pouch you purchase toward various non-profits across the globe
2. RGB Cosmetics Nail Polish: no formaldehyde, toluene, DBP, formaldehyde resin, or camphor…and CUTE colors!
3. New York Times bestselling book, “The Promise of a Pencil,” written by Founder and CEO of Pencils of Promise, Adam Braun. Inspiring, motivating, and 100% of the profits go back toward a heck of a good cause.
4. Alter Eco chocolate: a tasty indulgence! Check out the inside of the wrapper to learn all about the cool things your purchase does such as funding the planting of one million trees and helping to restore the rainforest.
5. Cozy Cap from Krochet Kids – Made by workers in Peru who are employed, educated, and mentored by Krochet Kids programs; these adorable knit beanies will keep you warm and cute while you roast some marshmallows by the fire.
Check us out on Instagram for more! @buyconscious